Skip to main content

Breaking Word Curses

DAY 1
 



Death and life are in the power of the tongue (proverbs 18:21)

 

The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing (proverbs 12:18) NIV

 

But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith we curse men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceeded blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (James 3:8-10)

 

Word curses come from people that speak ill wills over your life. Words are powerful, the Bible speaks about life and death is in the power of the tongue. Sometimes the enemy will use a mother or father to speak things over their children that are ungodly. They tell the child that he or she will never be anything, they wouldn’t make it without them, or they will always be poor because that’s how the world operated. Another scenario is a person of great authority speaks things over your life that’s not in the will of God. This can be a teacher, pastor, rulers of this world or a person that practices witchcraft. They put strongholds in your minds, they place seeds of discord over your life, they try to suck the life out of you and run you dry without even trying to lift you out of the pits. Also, word curses can come through someone you believe to be a friend, every time you speak about your dreams; they go behind your back and speak the opposite stating that your dreams will never happen. They act like they are for you while with you but behind your back they are placing you in a snare. Lastly, word curses can come from things we speak out of our own mouths. I’m so tired, sick, broke, etc.  We have to watch what we speak! We have to practice speaking what God’s word says; I am blessed and highly favor of the Lord, I am strong, I am healed, I am rich, I am more than a conqueror! You get it, now let’s pray and break word curses off your life.

 

 

PRAYER: Father in the name of Jesus, forgive me for not speaking the word of God over my life and loved ones. In the name of Jesus, I break every word curse that was spoken over my life back from my generations. I break the powers of word curses from those in authority, spirits of witchcraft and ungodly relationships in Jesus name. I break the arrows of word curses and sever its powers in Jesus name. I fall out of agreement with word curses of poverty, sickness, disease, failure, pride, fear, perversion in Jesus name. I break every assignment of evil powers and demonic spirits that's caused by word curses through my ancestor in my bloodline. I speak the perfect will of God from this day forward; I speak life to your will and purpose that you have for me in the name of Jesus. From this day, I am free because who the son of man has set free is free indeed. Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2011, but was diagnosed in 2013. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr Oso herbal center, It has made a tremendous difference for me via email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com  . I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. DR oso treatment is the best treatment ever,  please try and contact him for any kind of virus or disease .  

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Destroying Unbelief

 Destroying Unbelief is a reminder that without faith it is impossible to please God. Unbelief can kill your destiny, it will stifle the anointing on your life. Get rid of unbelief and live by faith. Just Believe God!

Powerful Prayer

 We desire the fire of the Holy Ghost!